CLICK IMAGE ABOVE TO JOIN WINTER CLUB OF INDIANAPOLIS!
WINTER CLUB ICE TIMES
Winter Club Sessions: Winter Club welcomes all skaters working on Basic 4 and higher levels and all adult skaters to club sessions. Winter Club membership is NOT required.
Tuesdays: 6:10-6:55, 6:55-7:40
Thursdays: 6:25-7:10, 7:10-7:55
Sundays: 5:20-6:05, 6:05-6:50
Club Ice Pricing:
- $15 or 15 Tank Points per 45-minute club session. Check in and pay at Skate Rental counter
- PRICING IS THE SAME FOR ALL SKATERS, WINTER CLUB MEMBERSHIP NOT REQUIRED.
WHAT LEVEL OF WINTER CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Full Winter Club Membership
- $80 Introductory: A discounted full membership for skaters who have never before been members of USFS; first year only.
- $160 First Skater: Usually the primary skating member in your household.
- $65 Additional Skater: For additional skating members in the same household.
- $65 Parent: At least one parent of skaters under 18 years old must join, allowing an adult in your family to have a vote.
- $110 Collegiate: A 4-year membership for skaters attending college.
- $35 Coach: A subsidized membership for coaches who wish to make Winter Club of Indianapolis their home club.
- $35 Judge
- $55 Associate Member: For skaters who have another home club but wish to participate in Winter Club activities and discounts.
- $15 Associate Coach Membership: For coaches that would like to teach lessons on club ice but have their USFS membership through another home club.
Please ask a coach for more details, or email our Membership Chair, Meg Schamp, with questions.
Full membership includes full membership to U.S. Figure Skating, so that you or your skater can participate in sanctioned competitions and test sessions, and have access to all Winter Club activities. Members 18 and older will have voting privileges in board elections.
Associate membership: For skaters who have another home club but wish to participate in Winter Club activities. Associate members do not have voting privileges and a parent is not required to join.
Questions? Please ask a coach for more details, or email our Membership Chair, Laura Haynie: firstname.lastname@example.org