Winter Club Learn to Skate Session 3 group lessons are full. No more skaters may enroll on Sundays or Thursdays.
In the meantime, we encourage you to enroll in Learn to Skate at the Fuel Tank at Fishers, where group lessons are offered year-round. January-February classes at the Fuel Tank are full. The next session at the Fuel Tank starts in March.
Session 3 = 5 weeks in January and February
Sundays: Jan. 5, 12, 19, 26, Feb. 2
Thursdays: Jan. 9, 16, 23, 30, Feb. 6
We have fun group lessons for children (3 and older), teens and adults. All skill levels from beginners to advanced. You can learn in figure skates or hockey skates.
Skaters may start any week, space permitting.
Choose once-a-week classes on Thursdays 5:15-6:15pm
or Sundays 3:40-5:10pm.
CLASSES FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY!
- Snowplow Sam 1-4 (3-5 years old). Fun, safe class to get little ones moving. Learn in figure skates or hockey skates.
- Basic 1-6 (6-15 years old). All beginners start in Basic 1 and move up at their own pace. Learn in figure or hockey skates.
- Adult 1-6 (16 and older). Learn the basics and then more advanced crossovers and turns. Learn in figure or hockey skates.
- Pre Free Skate and Free Skate 1-6. Learn jumps, spins, moves in the field, and ice dance steps.
- Group instruction for 30 minutes weekly.
- 30 minutes practice time weekly.
- High-quality instruction from professional coaches.
- Free skating at Pop Weaver Youth Pavilion public sessions.
- Learn to Skate USA membership and benefits.
- Rental skates are included in class fee.
- Free parking at Indiana State Fairgrounds on lesson days.
Learn to Skate USA Member Benefits:
- Skater Record book with stickers to track your progress.
- Parent Handbook.
- Membership card.
- Award Badges when you complete a skill level.
- Opportunity to compete in Learn to Skate and USFS-sanctioned events.
- Sport Accident insurance.
Small Specialty classes for skater in Basic 5 or higher levels. There are classes for everyone! Classes are offered during Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday Winter Club Sessions. Each Focus Group meets once a week for six consecutive weeks. Each week you will get a 20-minute class plus 25 minutes of practice time. Pre-requisite Basic, skill or test level must be met prior to enrolling. Skater must have a current LTSUSA or Winter Club membership. Classes will be offered only if at least 4 skaters enroll. Maximum of 7 per group. Times may be changed depending on enrollment and coach availability.
Winter Club’s experienced and certified coaches offer private lessons for skaters who want to learn at a quicker pace, need one-on-one help to master difficult skills, or who want to prepare for a competition. Our coaches work with skaters of all ages from the first steps on the ice to advanced jumps, spins and ice dances. Fees for private lesson are paid directly to the coach. Schedule a lesson with the coach of your choice or use a private lesson request form. Winter Club’s coaches are members of the Professional Skaters Association and U.S. Figure Skating.